To get a Quote:
To expedite your quoting, please describe as many details as you can about your application. These details will help our engineers design your heater according to your needs, saving you money on manufacturing and energy costs. Do NOT worry if you do not have any specifications, our engineers are able to design anything "from scratch", this is helpful for developers and inventors working on their prototypes.
Examples of details are:
- Images / Photos (Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org). We currently only accept the following formats:
Autocad (DWG), Google Sketchup (SKP), Adobe Acrobat (PDF), JPG, GIF, PNG.
Please DO NOT send: Corel Files, Bitmaps, Illustrator Files, or any other format not in the accepted formats list.
- Type of heater (Cartridge, Silicone Rubber, Strip, Band, etc).
- Voltage available/required
- Wattage required
- Dimensions (Length, Width, Tolerances, Radius, etc)
- Temperature required
- Purpose (application) of the heater (melting plastic, metal, bag sealing, etc).
- Thermocouples required
Please place a formal purchase order by fax or email. All purchase orders must be assigned a PO number and preferred ship method.
Please submit any known part numbers and/or the specifications of the item(s) you would like to purchase. We will acknowledge if the requested item(s) are in stock or must be manufactured.
All purchase orders and /or changes to orders must be in writing.
**Marathon can ship stock item orders the same day if an order is received by 2 pm CST.
Accepted forms of payment: Check, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
Call: 830-775-1417 or Email email@example.com for further instructions.