Return Material Authorization (RMA).
In the rare scenario that one of our products fails to perform as promised, you may be asked to return the product to us so we may perform additional testing to find the cause of the problem. Tests and inspections may include:
- General aspect of the heater (torn leads, original design tampering, any unauthorized changes of our product).
- Evidence of over voltage
- Evidence of misuse and abuse
- Continuity check
- Grounding check
- Water Check
- Sheath cutting
- Non-Destructive Inspection (X-Ray)
To return your heater:
- Obtain an RMA # by contacting us at:
- If your RMA was authorized, please label the box or crate with your RMA # and ship the heater to:
Marathon Heater, RMA# (your RMA # here)
808 Hackberry Ln.
Del Rio, TX 78840, USA
Based on our findings, you will be offered a full refund, partial refund, replacement, no refund, credit, or another solution.